The Titanium Cheese Slicer comes in two different versions: thin cut and thick cut. Thin cut produces consistent slices of cheese around 2mm (5/64″) thick and the Thick cut version around 3.5mm (9/64″) thick. It is not limited to just slicing cheese: onions, pickles and other things can also be sliced – experiment a little and find out what else you can slice!
- Made from Grade 5 Titanium to ensure the thin blades wouldn’t bend or snap. Stainless steel or anything else would likely result in this happening.
- 100% food safe – titanium is extremely food safe and cannot rust like some stainless steels.
- Serrated blade provides an easier cut that requires less force than an ordinary blade and will never dull or wear out. It is not sharp – you can run your finger along it with no risk of being cut.
- Super comfortable handle that is very effective
- There is a hole for hanging up that is 7mm (0.275″) in diameter.
- Ultra smooth and hard-wearing finish.
- Dishwasher safe
- The slicer is not handed, i.e. both left and right handed people can use the slicer with ease.
- Hygienic and easy to clean due to there being no gaps, grooves, or corners where food can get stuck.
- Fits in any cutlery drawer
- Weighs about 60 grams (approx. 2 oz) and is 185mm (approx. 7″) long and machined from 6mm (just under 1/4″) thick titanium. The length of the cutting blade is 75mm (around 3″).
- 100% designed and made in New Zealand
For any questions you may have, please fill out the contact form here.
Note: all prices are in US dollars.