The Peeler is available to purchase in two finishes:
- The Gold Peeler has a titanium-nitride coated blade (click here)
- The Standard Peeler has the traditional look un-coated blade (click here)
- There are only two components – the handle and the blade – and both are made entirely from Grade 5 Titanium.
- The blade is double edged and very sharp for effective peeling. You can peel with either hand, both towards and away from you!
- The Gold Peeler has a titanium-nitride coated blade
- Ergonomic thumb grooves on both sides of the handle
- Integrated “potato eyer” to remove those sprout-like bits on potatoes.
- 100% food and dishwasher safe.
- Convenient hole at bottom of handle for hanging.
- Weighs 50 grams (1.8 oz), 185mm (7″) long, and is machined from 6mm (just under 1/4″) think titanium.
- Ultra smooth and hard-wearing finish
- Precision CNC machined
- Designed and made in New Zealand
For more information on this product, see my Kickstarter page, here.